Onemind Services Partner with Training World 360 for our training delivery and Lab delivery is Backed up our Partner Cloudmylab.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) 3.0
This course consists of Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. Students will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. It also includes more in-depth topics that teach learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing students for the Cisco CCNA certification. Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3: Summary Challenge
- Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Network
- Module 5: Introducing IPv6
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
- Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Module 9: Summary Challenge
- Module 10: Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
- Module 12: Network Device Management
- Module 13: Summary Challenge
- Channel Partners
Before taking the CCNAX course, learners should be familiar with:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamental
Duration 5 Days
CCNP Routing and Switching Bootcamp v2.0 (CCNP-RS-BC v2.0)
The Cisco® Certified Network Professional (CCNP®) Bootcamp is an 10-day course designed for Cisco network engineers with a CCNA® background who wish to achieve CCNP certification in an accelerated time frame. This course is presented using a combination of lecture and lab activities and incorporates all the material a student needs to pass the SWITCH, ROUTE and TSHOOT exams.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss.
- SWITCH 300-115
- Module 1: Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Module 2: Campus Network Architecture
- Module 3: Spanning Tree Implementation
- Module 4: Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 5: Implementing High Availability Networks
- Module 6: First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Module 7: Campus Network Security
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Module 1: Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Module 3: Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Module 4: Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Module 5: Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Module 6: Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
- Channel Partners
Those wishing to achieve their CCNP Route and Switch Certification.
Duration 10 Days